Kite Bar and Lines
A set of bar & lines can make a big difference to the way your kite fly's, whether the lines are long or short or you ride 5 or 4 lines. If you need guidance on choosing the right Bar & Lines come in and talk to an expert.
Duotone Click Bar
The unique Trim Unit of the Click Bar enables you to power and depower in precise steps at the flick of a switch. To power your kite, turn the Winder clockwise – this shortens the length of your backlines with every half turn. To depower, simply push the button in the middle of the Winder and your backlines will lengthen again with every click.
At any time the level of power / depower is visible on the Power Display of the bar, as well as on a neon orange mark above the right floater. The Click Bar is equipped with the Iron Heart V, ensuring a quick and reliable safety release.
The Duotone Click Bar revolutionized how we control our kites, on a completely new level! Now available in 2 sizes! Small (42cm bar width, 20-22cm lines), and Medium (49cm bar width, 22m - 24m lines)
- Adjustable line length and V-position allows you to change depending on preference and riding style
- Compatible with most kites on the market
- Automatic untwisting safety system - Lines are automatically untwisted during rotations
- Iron Heart V ensures quick and reliable safety release
Duotone Trust Bar
The excellent Duotone Trust Bar guarantees the superior functionality that makes it one of the best and safest 4 line bars on the market.
- Single front line safety
- Easy to use
- Compatible with any four line kite, and can also be upgraded to use with 5th line setups
- Iron Heart IV for one of the safest systems on the market